Our mission is to grow as a community of faith, nurturing and supporting one another, seeking God in community, in worship, and in service to others.
To that end we seek:
- to share a worship life that is exciting, challenging and dynamic;
- to serve as a refuge for those who have rejected the church or who feel that the church has rejected them;
- to welcome all people, without exception, and to celebrate with joy and wonder the image of God reflected in each one;
- to work for peace and justice in our society and the world;
- to feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, and empower those who are powerless;
- to foster a sense of community among our neighbors and enrich the cultural and spiritual life of our city and its people;
- and to challenge the larger church to be the church that God is calling it to be.